The latest edition of the Northern District newsletter is now available to download. We might not be able to meet in person yet, but we have plenty of news and updates for you, including:
- Roadmap to Ringing Recovery - new guidance for ringing from 17th May
- Upcoming online practices and handbell morning
- Interviews with mother and daughter ringers
- Recovery Convention talks, plus Survival & Recovery Toolbox and newsletter
- New safeguarding guidance for online events
If you have suggestions about things the District or Association could be doing as we come out of lockdown, please do get in touch!